Monday, April 12, 2010

Overheard on Train

Listen – I don’t know how I’ll get through this week. Amy said she’d design the tee shirts for my birthday and they’re not done yet and it’s Thursday and I texted her, not in a horrible way, to say hurry up and I wasn’t being funny but it’s two days away and that’s reality and I seriously think Amy has a problem and I’m stressed out this week ‘cos of my birthday and my final assessment and all and Amy promised and it doesn’t help the fact that I've been ill and pushing myself beyond my limits and you know I’m not someone who usually gets stressed out but Amy has a problem and it’s my birthday and anyway I've just ruled out today and that’s that, okay? How are you?

3 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

I'm always hearing fascinating snippets of conversations in charity shops and on the bus. I often wish I carried a notebook with me to jot them down as I always forget half of them.

WV = fomena

a kind of shaving soap made from fermented curds

Roger Stevens said...

I was as this as occurring. She spoke faster than I could write though so it was a bit of a scribble. AND it went on in this manner for about ten minutes, non-stop.

Celia Warren said...

Evidence of why we should always carry a notebook and pen! :-)